Our Privacy Principles
- We are deeply committed to creating a safe and secure online environment for you.
- We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
- We strive to provide you with access to and control over the information you give us, and we take the protection of your information very seriously.
- We do not display advertising on LuauSoft. Our mission is to help you accurately and effectively maintain your business online, not to sell you products.
Luau Group Ltd. can modify this Privacy Notice, and if we make material changes to it, we will provide notice through our Services, or by other means, to provide you the opportunity to review the changes before they become effective. You acknowledge that your continued use of our website after we publish or send a notice about our changes to this “Privacy Notice” means that the collection, use and sharing of your personal data is subject to the updated “Privacy Notice”.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information from you when you fill out our contact form. When contacting us via our website contact form, you may be asked to enter your: name and email address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Information We Collect
Luau Group Ltd. values you as a customer and respects your privacy. Our goal is to make sure your visits to our website are efficient, informative and secure. We do not sell your personal information and we do not share it with any other personnel or organisations.
Other User Information
Our Services are dynamic and we often introduce new features, which may require to collect new data. If we gather materially different personal data or materially change how we use your data, we will notify you and may also modify this “Privacy Notice”.
How We Use Your Data
- Customer Support. We use the data (which can include your email address, name and communications record) to investigate, respond and to resolve queries related to our Services (e.g. product questions). When you reach out to our team via our contact form we create a ticket for your query and keep a record of your request and communication. This helps us provide you with an update quickly and efficiently as soon as your query is resolved. Usually a member of our team will get back to you with an query update by sending you a follow-up email. For all purposes we use only your corporate email address or the one provided when contacting us initially. We do not store any personal information outside your name and email address, provided by you.
- Stay Informed. We may use your email address to contact you about upcoming changes or improvements to our services and the system itself ( e.g. changes in our “Privacy Notice”).
- Security and Investigations. We use your data (including communications) if we think it’s necessary for security purposes or to investigate possible fraud or other violations of our “Privacy Notice” and/or attempts to harm our Visitors.
- Polls and surveys may be conducted by us. You are not obligated to respond to polls or surveys and you have choices about the information you provide. You may opt-out of survey invitations.
- We will ask for your consent before using information for a purpose other than those that are mentioned in this “Privacy Notice”.
How We Share Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We use others to help us provide our Services (e.g. maintenance, audit, payments аnd development). They will have access to your information as reasonably necessary to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for other purposes.
For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Luau Group Ltd. if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Luau Group Ltd., our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
With your consent
We will store and process your personal data only with your consent. We will not share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Luau Group Ltd., unless and only if we have your consent to do so.
All sensitive information you supply (name, email, short message) is transmitted via 128-Bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted to be only accessed as stated above. Luau Group Ltd. processes personal information on our servers located here in Bulgaria. We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. However, we cannot warrant the security of any information that you send us. There is no guarantee that data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. You have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Commission (https://www.cpdp.bg/) or request the protection of your rights by the court.
Generally, the complaints will be handled by the Bulgarian Commission for Personal Data Protection. You can learn more on https://www.cpdp.bg/en/index.php?p=home&aid=0
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 16 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 16 years old or older.
If you have comments, questions, or concerns about this “Privacy Notice” or about Luau Group’s collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information, or if you would like to make a request to review or update your personal information, please contact us using one of the following methods:
- for search related questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- for reviews: email@example.com
- for privacy: firstname.lastname@example.org
- for other queries: email@example.com
Luau Group Ltd.
Attention: Privacy Officer
113 General Kolev, fl. 9, office 9.5,